This Website is the property of the iO Group nv with registered office at Zavelheide with company number 0712.677.311 and its Affiliates (hereinafter, ‘iO’, 'we', 'us')
1. Intellectual property
You do not become the owner of the Content when it is uploaded to your computer. Any distribution, reproduction or copying of the Content without the prior consent of iO is prohibited. You may submit a request for permission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Privacy and data protection
3. Security and responsible disclosure policy
We consider the security of our systems a top priority. As such we don’t tolerate the use of malicious tools on our systems. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present. If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
• E-mail your findings to email@example.com
• Include sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
• Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered.
• Do not reveal the problem to others.
• Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties.
What we promise:
• We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report.
• If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you regarding the report.
• We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission.
• In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give credit where credit is due.
• We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible. When the problem has been resolved, we would like to play an active role in the publication of the problem, if desired.
Reward: We do not operate a bug bounty program and therefore no rewards are awarded.
We take the utmost care with this Website to ensure that the content displayed is up to date and correct. iO reserves the right to change the content of the Website at any time without prior notice to you as a user.
However, we are never responsible or liable for the correctness or completeness of it. As a user, you understand and expressly agree that we will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of the Website or the information contained therein.
5. Hyperlinks to third party sites
iO may provide hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for information purposes only.
In addition, websites that belong in whole or in part to third parties or that are controlled or managed by third parties may provide links to this Website.
We have not investigated the content of these websites and has no influence or control over the content or other properties of these websites.
7. Applicable law and competent court
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Zavelheide 15, 2200 Herentals, Belgium.