Technical Team Lead
- FunctionTechnical Team Lead
- CampusAntwerpen, België
- SkillsProjectmanagement, Digitale projecten, Digitale transformatie, Web Development, Agile, Technology
In the function of technical team lead at iO you will be responsible for leading the architecture and software development track, as part of a complex Digital Transformation Program run by our company for one of the public institutions in Belgium.
Your expertise in software architecture and development methodologies will be essential. You will be working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business goals and ensure that the development team & technologies used are aligned with these.
In this position, the main task will be to make sure the work gets done efficiently, respecting all deadlines and with quality. Your will be organizing work, managing resources (incl. their performance), coaching people in their jobs, have budget responsibilities and – as one of the most important task - communicating with internal and external stakeholders (especially on the customer side). You will be responsible for technical architecture (Enterprise, Solution and Technical Architects) as well as development team, linking everyone to the business.
You will be working independently, taking full ownership for your area of responsibility, reporting to your Technology Director and to Program Manager on the daily work. You will be also closely working with Transformation Lead at iO, focusing on setting up processes and standards of working
- Be in charge of the technical architecture and development work for the program
- Ensure quality of delivery at every step of the project
- Connect different teams/stakeholders, both internally and externally, and coordinate their work
- Assist the Program Manager with
- Lead the Architecture and Build Team working on the project
- Help the team to supervise work on deliverables
- Communicate and facilitate collaboration
- Solve issues that arise independently or manage escalations
Your qualities and skills as Technical Team Lead
- Higher IT education, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of following technologies is a must: …
- Proficiency in French, Dutch and English!
- Min. 10 years of experience in software development
- Min. 3 years of experience in manager’s position, leading technology teams and being accountable for the results of their work. Experience in leading teams across different locations is to be considered a plus
- Min. 2 years of experience in being Solution/Technical Architect or leading Architecture team
- Experience in working with senior leadership, both internally as well as at the customer side
- Traveling will be part of the job (between iO Campuses in Antwerp and in Utrecht, as well as customer’s premises in Brussels), this counts for up to 30% of the worktime.
Just drop by
Do we feel a match? Then we’ll take action right away. Starting with a meet & greet (face-to-face or virtually) – you know: first impressions and all that!
Discover your potential
That wasn’t too bad, was it? If we both have a good feeling about our first meeting, we’ll invite you for a short assessment to check how you can grow at iO. When and where it fits you, of course.
Meet your colleagues
There’s a bunch of people here who are very eager to meet you. The next time we talk, two of your potential coworkers will join us to discuss the results of your assessment.
Are we all still excited? Congrats: it’s time to sign your contract! We’ll go over all the practicalities together and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to get started.
Welcome to your campus!
Whether you live in Stockholm, Amsterdam, or somewhere in the Flemish fields, there’s always a campus close to home. Find out where to get a job and what's great about campus life after college.
This is what you get from us
You’re giving us your time, dedication and your talent. And we’re very grateful for it. But what do you get in return? Here’s what to expect.
Ready for an exciting career at iO? Apply using this form or through LinkedIn. We’ll contact you soon.