Senior Digital Project Manager
- FunctionSenior Digital Project Manager
- CampusAntwerpen, België
- SkillsAgile, Projectmanagement, Digitale projecten, Planning
In the function of Senior Project Manager at iO you will be responsible for leading projects which are part of a bigger Digital Transformation Program run by our company for one of the public institutions in Belgium.
Your main task will be to make sure the work gets done efficiently and with highest quality. You will be managing planning of the project, its budget, resources and – as one of the most important task - communicating with all the stakeholders, both internally and externally.
You will be working independently, taking full ownership for your area of responsibility, reporting to Program Manager on one hand and to your Team Leader on the other hand.
- Plan and develop the project
- Lead the team, manage the workload and assignments
- Communicate and facilitate collaboration
- Plan, monitor and follow-up on Project Progress
- Solve issues that arise independently or manage escalations
- Manage the budget
- Manage communication and ensure stakeholders’ satisfaction
- Evaluate project performance
Your qualities and skills as Senior Digital Project Manager
- Higher business or IT education
- Proficiency in French, Dutch and English!
- PM waterfall methodology certification (Prince2 is to be considered a plus)
- Min. 5 years of experience in project management position, leading complex IT projects with many stakeholders (internal and external)
- Leading teams across different locations
Just drop by
Do we feel a match? Then we’ll take action right away. Starting with a meet & greet (face-to-face or virtually) – you know: first impressions and all that!
Discover your potential
That wasn’t too bad, was it? If we both have a good feeling about our first meeting, we’ll invite you for a short assessment to check how you can grow at iO. When and where it fits you, of course.
Meet your colleagues
There’s a bunch of people here who are very eager to meet you. The next time we talk, two of your potential coworkers will join us to discuss the results of your assessment.
Are we all still excited? Congrats: it’s time to sign your contract! We’ll go over all the practicalities together and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to get started.
Welcome to your campus!
Whether you live in Stockholm, Amsterdam, or somewhere in the Flemish fields, there’s always a campus close to home. Find out where to get a job and what's great about campus life after college.
This is what you get from us
You’re giving us your time, dedication and your talent. And we’re very grateful for it. But what do you get in return? Here’s what to expect.
Ready for an exciting career at iO? Apply using this form or through LinkedIn. We’ll contact you soon.