- FunctionProject manager
- CampusBrussel, België
- SkillsAccountmanagement, Projectmanagement, Digitale projecten
We’re looking for a dedicated project manager to join our team. Someone who lives and breathes our culture and philosophy, who can motivate colleagues to work as a team and who wants to kick ass for one of our biggest clients.
Who are you? You like solving problems. You’re pragmatic by nature and you love to work in a great team. You thrive in a dynamic environment … and you’re a boss when it comes to keeping track of deadlines. You like structure, but you’re flexible enough to go with the flow.
Interested? This job is yours if you’re someone who finds it easy to stay on top of things. As you’re responsible for projects from start to finish, you’ll do a lot of monitoring, quality assurance, internal follow-up of tasks, etc.
What else? You’ll never be bored, as you’ll be working on a variety of projects, for a variety of contacts and with a variety of colleagues: creatives, designers, copywriters, PM’s, AM’s, developers, ... Yes, excellent people skills are also a minimum requirement ;)
Sounds like you? Come and jump on the purple train!
*This is for a payroll position*
Your qualities and skills as Project manager
- You have a first experience as Project Manager in a digital agency.
- Above all, you’re a problem fixer and a proactive communicator, both within your team and for your clients
- You’re native in either Dutch or French and you can clearly communicate in English, too
- You know your way around common project management tools like Jira and Wrike
- You have some knowledge of Agile and Scrum and you’re used to working in sprint modus
- You ensure that a project remains within scope and budget – and on schedule, even with short and ever-changing deadlines
- You plan resources together with the team
- You proactively optimise processes
- You’re an important first link to ensure quality
- You’re a service minded person and you’re willing to go that extra mile
- You have experience with managing online projects in an agency or production environment: from dynamic bannering (IAB display banners, DCO, native, etc. …) to social media content and more out-of-the-box stuff
- You write briefings for our kickass hybrid designers, developers and copywriters who go above and beyond each day to deliver the best digital campaigns
Just drop by
Do we feel a match? Then we’ll take action right away. Starting with a meet & greet (face-to-face or virtually) – you know: first impressions and all that!
Discover your potential
That wasn’t too bad, was it? If we both have a good feeling about our first meeting, we’ll invite you for a short assessment to check how you can grow at iO. When and where it fits you, of course.
Meet your colleagues
There’s a bunch of people here who are very eager to meet you. The next time we talk, two of your potential coworkers will join us to discuss the results of your assessment.
Are we all still excited? Congrats: it’s time to sign your contract! We’ll go over all the practicalities together and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to get started.
Welcome to your campus!
Whether you live in Stockholm, Amsterdam, or somewhere in the Flemish fields, there’s always a campus close to home. Find out where to get a job and what's great about campus life after college.
This is what you get from us
You’re giving us your time, dedication and your talent. And we’re very grateful for it. But what do you get in return? Here’s what to expect.
Ready for a vibrant career at iO? Apply for this job using the form below. You will hear from us soon.