- FunctionProduct Owner
- CampusAntwerpen, België
- SkillsRoadmaps, Stakeholder management, Agile
Will you be responsible for the innovation and end-to-end launch, maintenance and development of different products?
As a Product Owner at iO, you’ll be collaborating with stakeholders and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- You will turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- You will work mainly in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- You will act as a business owner of the process / application, develop, own, and execute product roadmap.
- You will work with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- You will translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria, final user acceptance
This is a fully remote position. However, you will be supported by the iO team who will guide and help you whenever you would have questions. You are fully part of iO and will also receive all the accompanying benefits. Not feeling like working home all the time? No problem! We have several iO campuses where you can work alongside other colleagues
In addition, knowledge is the basis of everything you do at iO. That means you not only grow by working on challenging projects in small-scale teams. Or that you can completely shape your personal growth path yourself. There are all kinds of initiatives you can share in or organise yourself, such as Expert Groups, meet-ups or hackathons.
Your qualities and skills as Product Owner
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a Product Owner
- You are customer-oriented: think in solutions, not in problems
- You know how to prioritise, maintain and communicate status of the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- You know how to lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- You know how to define and execute a go-to-market plan, working to ensure that all company areas have what they need to be successful.
- You have a positive and constructive attitude: open for feedback, curious to learn, proactive, solid communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- You inspire people around them to think out-of-the-box and change angles
- You are fluent in English
Just drop by
Do we feel a match? Then we’ll take action right away. Starting with a meet & greet (face-to-face or virtually) – you know: first impressions and all that!
Discover your potential
That wasn’t too bad, was it? If we both have a good feeling about our first meeting, we’ll invite you for a short assessment to check how you can grow at iO. When and where it fits you, of course.
Meet your colleagues
There’s a bunch of people here who are very eager to meet you. The next time we talk, two of your potential coworkers will join us to discuss the results of your assessment.
Are we all still excited? Congrats: it’s time to sign your contract! We’ll go over all the practicalities together and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to get started.
Welcome to your campus!
Whether you live in Stockholm, Amsterdam, or somewhere in the Flemish fields, there’s always a campus close to home. Find out where to get a job and what's great about campus life after college.
This is what you get from us
You’re giving us your time, dedication and your talent. And we’re very grateful for it. But what do you get in return? Here’s what to expect.
Ready for a vibrant career at iO? Apply for this job using the form below. You will hear from us soon.