Lead Software Engineer
- FunctionLead Software Engineer
- CampusSofia, Bulgarije
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated developer to join some of our largest
PHP projects. You will be responsible for the efficient and successful delivery of
digital projects with high coding standards.
● Lead and coordinate some of our largest PHP projects
● Ensure timely delivery of projects within our quality standards
● Communicate technical requirements and specifications to other developers,
ensuring a clear understanding of objectives
● Set high standards in coding and development of PHP applications, APIs, and
large data integrations
Your qualities and skills as Lead Software Engineer
● Proficiency in PHP programming language and a strong understanding of
Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
● Familiarity with popular PHP frameworks (e.g., Laravel, Symfony)
● Experience with MySQL and database management
● Experience with API development e.g. REST.
● Knowledge of front-end technologies
● Proficiency in version control systems (we use GitLab).
● Ability to perform testing, debugging, and performance optimization.
And a common understanding of security best practices in web application
development as well.
We expect your communicative skills to be high and require proficient and
professional English in both written and spoken. You will communicate complex
technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
It's a plus if you have experience in leading development teams and experience with
agile and waterfall methodologies.
You give us your time, your dedication and your talent. And we are very grateful for that! But what do you get in return?
Here's what you can expect from us:
- 1800+ inspiring iO colleagues, located in Bulgaria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark
- Hybrid working mode
- Programs to grow and develop yourself
- An informal and open working atmosphere
- 26 days of annual paid leave
- Modern office near "Mall of Sofia"
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Sport cards
- Food vouchers
- Public transport card/ fuel allowance
- Mobile device reimbursement
- Personal training budget and study days
Just drop by
Do we feel a match? Then we’ll take action right away. Starting with a meet & greet (face-to-face or virtually) – you know: first impressions and all that!
Discover your potential
That wasn’t too bad, was it? If we both have a good feeling about our first meeting, we’ll invite you for a short assessment to check how you can grow at iO. When and where it fits you, of course.
Meet your colleagues
There’s a bunch of people here who are very eager to meet you. The next time we talk, two of your potential coworkers will join us to discuss the results of your assessment.
Are we all still excited? Congrats: it’s time to sign your contract! We’ll go over all the practicalities together and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to get started.
Welcome to your campus!
Whether you live in Stockholm, Amsterdam, or somewhere in the Flemish fields, there’s always a campus close to home. Find out where to get a job and what's great about campus life after college.
This is what you get from us
You’re giving us your time, dedication and your talent. And we’re very grateful for it. But what do you get in return? Here’s what to expect.
Ready for an exciting career at iO? Apply using this form or through LinkedIn. We’ll contact you soon.
Fill in this form
Senior Technical Analyst for Digital Transformation Project in Public SectorAntwerpen, Vlaams Gewest, België
Senior Solution Architect for Digital Transformation Project in Public SectorAntwerpen, Vlaams Gewest, België
Senior Business Analyst for Digital Transformation in Public SectorAntwerpen, Vlaams Gewest, België