Senior Project Manager
- FunctionSenior Project Manager
- CampusBrussel, België
- SkillsProjectmanagement, Digitale projecten, UX Strategy, Strategy
Are you eager to take ownership of large digital projects to deliver the best customer experience?
As a Senior Project Manager at iO, you will manage your team and be responsible for project quality and timely delivery.
- You watch over deadlines, scope, budget and, quality in every step of the process
- You look at everything from two sides: in your team, you represent the customer and with the customer, you are the point of contact for the project.
- You search for new possibilities and solutions.
- You like to take responsibility: no ownership without commitment
- You cherish long-term relationships with your clients and work actively with them.
Your colleagues are bright minds with loads of expertise in service, transformation, user experience, and activation design. Together you work on service design challenges that require insight, data, and research. And for both social and commercial projects.
Your qualities and skills as Senior Project Manager
- You have +4 years of experience as a project manager (or equivalent)
- Certified in PM methodologies such as Prince 2 or PMBOK
- You work on digital customer experiences and intuitive interfaces for different channels
- You are a problem solver and a proactive communicator, both in your team and towards your customer
- You know something about customer journeys and know what a good service design process requires
- You make sure every project stays on budget and on schedule: tight or changing deadlines don't scare you, neither do long-running projects
- Experience in the public sector is a plus!
- You have an affinity with Service design, transformation and UX design
- You know your way around Jira and Confluence
- You speak Dutch and French
Just drop by
Do we feel a match? Then we’ll take action right away. Starting with a meet & greet (face-to-face or virtually) – you know: first impressions and all that!
Discover your potential
That wasn’t too bad, was it? If we both have a good feeling about our first meeting, we’ll invite you for a short assessment to check how you can grow at iO. When and where it fits you, of course.
Meet your colleagues
There’s a bunch of people here who are very eager to meet you. The next time we talk, two of your potential coworkers will join us to discuss the results of your assessment.
Are we all still excited? Congrats: it’s time to sign your contract! We’ll go over all the practicalities together and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to get started.
Welcome to your campus!
Whether you live in Stockholm, Amsterdam, or somewhere in the Flemish fields, there’s always a campus close to home. Find out where to get a job and what's great about campus life after college.
This is what you get from us
You’re giving us your time, dedication and your talent. And we’re very grateful for it. But what do you get in return? Here’s what to expect.
Ready for a vibrant career at iO? Apply for this job using the form below. You will hear from us soon.